OUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Our approach to landscape design is one that incorporates the beauty of the natural world with the artistic elements of forward-thinking design. We believe that a well-crafted landscape is more than something to look at, and should be a space to live in and enjoy throughout the year. At Wade Lawn & Landscape, our professional designers have the expertise and experience to craft creative solutions for all of your landscaping needs.
THE DESIGN-BUILD ADVANTAGE
Being a full-service design-build firm means that we will manage every element of your project from start to finish. Our designers work one-on-one with each client throughout the design-build process, from the initial consultation, to perfecting the design plan, to installing and maintaining the landscape. Choosing the design-build process ensures that you will be expertly guided through every step of your project.
THE DESIGN-BUILD PROCESS
- Initial Consultation– One of our skilled designers will meet on site with the client to assess their needs and discuss the project at hand. At this time, the designer will also take measurements, evaluate the soil and growing conditions, and if necessary obtain a copy of the land plot and take pictures.
- Design Process– After meeting with the client, the designer will use a computerized design program to skillfully craft a custom landscape design that best suits the site conditions and the clients needs.
- Design Presentation and Review– When the draft design is finished, the designer will again meet with the client to present the proposed landscape. At this time, the client is encouraged to provide input on changes or additions that they would like to see in the final design.
- Design is Finalized– Either at the initial presentation or during an additional meeting, the client and the designer will settle on the final plan to be constructed. At this time, a contract outlining the scope of work to be performed will be signed by both parties and any required deposit money will be paid.
- Construction Begins– After obtaining any necessary permits, our designer and a crew of experienced workers will begin constructing the landscape according to the finalized plan. Throughout this process, the designer will be available to answer any questions that the clients may have.
- Cleanup– When construction is complete our crews will make sure that your yard is clean and any debris from the construction site will be removed.
- Follow-Up– Our designers will be available at any point after the landscape is installed to answer client questions. Often, people have concerns about how to care for their new yard and our staff is here to help address these concerns.